Cynthia DiSciullo and William Zigmont
Bewildering Stories biography
Cynthia and William both live in the first state with their respective spouses and their pets. Though their children are grown, they still adore the smile and spark of young people’s reactions to their tales and have committed themselves to the magical glitter of storytelling, all in the hope of tipping the cusp of emotions as readers slurp the written word.
As a writing team, they have:
- Book publications include print and/or electronic versions of ten titles
- Most recent, finalist of seven children’s short stories out of almost 400 submitted and winners of three short stories out of 37 judged finalist for the Art of Storytelling at the Delaware Art Museum which were professionally recorded and will be on I-pod for young visitors to use
- EPPIE finalist three book awards, Cecil Whig award, Hob-Nob Reader’s Choice Award
- Written over 350 short with numerous published in both nation wide and small press magazines
- Articles in various local, city and statewide newspapers, including four as a Guest Columnist in addition to trade articles
- Both are members of various writing groups, including the Society of Children’s Book Writers
- A combined sixty-years writing experience.
“We’re old,” says William.
“Am not!” refutes Cynthia.
Copyright © 2007 by Cynthia DiSciullo and William Zigmont