Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The First Quarterly Review is scheduled
for March 25, 2019, after issue 801.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in the fourth quarter
Novellas: open in April
Serials: open in April
Short Stories: open in April
Flash Fiction: open in April
Poetry: open in March|
Short Poetry: open in March
Essays, etc.: open in March
Reviews & Excerpts: open in February
Artwork: open in April
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: February 11, 2019|