Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Fourth Quarterly Review is scheduled for December 20, 2021, after issue 931.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It is not engraved in stone; it’s written on the air. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading. If a title disappears from the on-lne schedule, it may have simply been moved or changed. Consultants have been consulted.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates. Bewildering Stories uses installments in short works as well as serials because issues and individual pages have length limits.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in 2023
Novellas: open in 2022
Serials: open in December
Short Stories: open in December
Flash Fiction: open in October
Poetry: open in October|
Short Poetry: open in October
Essays, etc.: open in October
Reviews & Excerpts: open in October
Artwork: (updates continuing)
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|The schedule image is usually updated on Mondays or possibly at other times.|