Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Second Quarterly Review is scheduled for June 22, 2020, after issue 860.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading. If a title disappears from the on-lne schedule, it may have simply been moved or changed.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates. Bewildering Stories uses installments in short works as well as serials because issues and individual pages have length limits.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in September
Novellas: open in July
Serials: open in July
Short Stories: open in June
Flash Fiction: open in June
Poetry: open in May|
Short Poetry: open in June
Essays, etc.: open in May
Reviews & Excerpts: open in April
Artwork: open in May
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: March 30, 2020|