Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Second Quarterly Review is scheduled
for June 19, 2017, after issue 718.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for novels and other serials; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any serialized work’s Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in the third quarter
Novellas: open in June
Serials: open in June
Short Stories: open in June
Flash Fiction: open in May
Poetry: open in June|
Short Poetry: open in June
Essays, etc.: open in May
Reviews & Excerpts: open in May
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: April 24, 2017|