Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Second Quarterly Review is scheduled
for June 24, 2019, after issue 813.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in the fourth quarter
Novellas: open in August
Serials: open in September
Short Stories: open in September
Flash Fiction: open in July
Poetry: open in July|
Short Poetry: open in July
Essays, etc.: open in July
Reviews & Excerpts: open in July
Artwork: open in July
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: June 10, 2019|