Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Second Quarterly Review is scheduled for June 21, 2021, after issue 907.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading. If a title disappears from the on-lne schedule, it may have simply been moved or changed. Consultants have been consulted.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates. Bewildering Stories uses installments in short works as well as serials because issues and individual pages have length limits.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in 2022
Novellas: open in July
Serials: open in June
Short Stories: open in July
Flash Fiction: open in April
Poetry: open in April|
Short Poetry: open in April
Essays, etc.: open in April
Reviews & Excerpts: open in April
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Schedule image last updated: April 5, 2021. It will be updated gradually over the coming weeks.|