Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The First Quarterly Review is scheduled for March 23, 2020, after issue 848.
Note: The number of serialized works and multiple-part short stories will make issue lengths difficult to predict in the first quarter of 2020. The scheduling of all titles is likely to be affected.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading. If a title disappears from the on-lne schedule, it may have simply been moved or changed.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates. Bewildering Stories uses installments in short works as well as serials because issues and individual pages have length limits.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in September
Novellas: open in September
Serials: open in September
Short Stories: open in February
Flash Fiction: open in February
Poetry: open in March|
Short Poetry: open in March
Essays, etc.: open in February
Reviews & Excerpts: open in February
Artwork: open in February
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: January 13, 2020|