Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Fourth Quarterly Review is scheduled
for December 23, 2019, after issue 837.
The Annual Review is scheduled for December 30, 2019.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading. If a title disappears from the on-lne schedule, it has simply been moved, not removed.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in January
Novellas: open in January
Serials: open in January
Short Stories: open in January
Flash Fiction: open in January
Poetry: open in January|
Short Poetry: open in January
Essays, etc.: open in December
Reviews & Excerpts: open in December
Artwork: open in November
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: October 14, 2019|