Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Fourth Quarterly Review is scheduled for December 21, 2020, after issue 884.
The Annual Review is scheduled for December 28.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading. If a title disappears from the on-lne schedule, it may have simply been moved or changed. Consultants have been consulted.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates. Bewildering Stories uses installments in short works as well as serials because issues and individual pages have length limits.
- The schedule is approximate for all serialized works; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in February
Novellas: open in April
Serials: open in February
Short Stories: open in February
Flash Fiction: open in January
Poetry: open in December|
Short Poetry: open in December
Essays, etc.: open in December
Reviews & Excerpts: open in January
Artwork: open in 2021
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = memoir; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: November 23, 2020|