Bewildering Stories: In Times to Come
The Third Quarterly Review is scheduled
for September 24, 2018, after issue 778.
- This on-line schedule is a copy of part of the official schedule. It is updated when a regular issue appears as well as at other times. It represents the Editor’s best current estimates. It is subject to change without notice in view of issue lengths and other contingencies such as formatting and proofreading.
- Names and titles may be abbreviated to save space. Names and titles highlighted in yellow are those of new contributors.
- The numbers following titles are chapter or installment numbers; some are estimates.
- The schedule is approximate for novels and other serials; they are formatted week to week, not in advance. Exceptions do occur; check any serialized work’s Table of Contents or the “proceed” links to see if you can read ahead of the schedule.
- Queries about the schedule should be addressed to the Editor.
Novels: open in 2019
Novellas: open in September
Serials: open in November
Short Stories: open in September
Flash Fiction: open in September
Poetry: open in October|
Short Poetry: open in October
Essays, etc.: open in September
Reviews & Excerpts: open in September
Artwork: open in October
"open" = approximate scheduling of new acceptances|
"d" = drama; "ex" = excerpt; "m" = music; "tr" = translation
|Page last updated: August 19, 2018|