Chair Tears Box and Door
Change the pronunciation of the title by punctuating it.
In the current issue:
- Judging by the first installment alone, what is the irony in the title of Daniel Green’s “The Parasite Text”?
- Does Michael Lohr’s “Disposable Culture” have anything in common with Michael Murry’s war poems? (They’re listed in the year end retrospective.)
- Is Kenneth Nichol’s “No Tears for Death” dark comedy or tragedy? How might it be both at once?
- How do you think R D Larson’s “Slam the Door Softly” might end? Does the opening imply an ending?
- What is the dramatic function of the chair in Julian Lawler’s “Hunter of Wolves”?
Copyright © 2005 by Bewildering Stories
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?