Them Dry Stones
In Heather J. Frederick’s interview, what would you like to ask the author?
In Ian Roumain’s “The Kerala Princess”:
- What might be the function of the noisy radiator in the story?
- Does the hermit seem to be as affected by the emeralds as Grenier, Yves, and the lurker?
In Nicole Smith’s “Everybody Has It”:
- Can you think of another title?
- How does the story describe literally the figure of speech “emotional baggage”?
- At the end, Andi rejects happiness in favor of her accumulated misery because “it is all she has ever known.” Is it true? Is it a sufficient reason? Is her regression believable?
In Jill Hand’s “Louie and Nick”:
- What is the real origin of the phrase “stuff that dreams are made of”?
- At the end, what will happen to Tesla’s notes? Why does Louie destroy one set without taking a photocopy back to the future?
- What appears to be the purpose of the story?
by Bewildering Stories
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?