Don’t Go There
In Dan Rice’s “The Future of Our Prosperity”:
- Does the near-future setting presuppose a change in the form of government in the USA?
- The story’s premise is: “If this goes on...” Are any of the events in parts 1 and 2 unprecedented, i.e. far-fetched?
- Why is Gabe interested in hacking the crashed Autonomous Surveillance Unit? Why is Maggie interested?
In Ásgrímur Hartmannsson’s Attack on an Evil God:
- In the 13 chapters to date, how many characters have been introduced?
- How many characters have been killed?
- Who are the adversaries in the plot?
- What seems to be Maggi’s function in the story?
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?