Rain in the Odors
In L. S. Popovich’s Storm, does Gotenba describe pantheism, polytheism or animism? Hint: Only one answer is correct.
In Luke Saldanha’s Shedders, what are “gobfins”?
In Oonah V. Joslin’s Memories of a Raindrop, who is Harrison Ford? If you were a raindrop, whom would you choose to pester?
In Jeffrey Greene’s To the Berginlight Bridge:
- What details — in addition to the spheres — seem incongruous in the setting?
- What do the two travelers specifically identify as incongruous?
In Patric Quinn’s Until Death Do Us Part:
- Does Mr. Penney always act professionally, especially in passing judgment on the family members’ activities?
- Does Patricia confess to killing her mother? Or is Patricia “not guilty under very suspicious circumstances”?
- As Patricia’s laywer, what is Steve Brand legally and ethically required to do?
In Walter Kwiatkowski’s Under the Bandstand:
- Does Leo, the veteran Park Ranger, tell Tim, the new guy, too little, enough or too much about his working conditions?
- In hindsight, Tim acts incautiously in venturing under the bandstand. In foresight, does he act reasonably?
- What might have normally alerted Tim and anyone in the park that something has already gone very wrong under the bandstand?
What is a Bewildering Stories Challenge?